Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) is a specialist provider of technical advice and expertise across pumping, irrigation, filtration and all aspects of water and fluid management. Established in 1978, PIMS supplies a wide range of industries with end-to-end solutions and high quality products to ensure efficiency and reliability. We access and deliver the best brands, suppliers and prices in the industry. We're also a leading Trailco® and Valley® (Valmont) Dealer – and have installed Travelling, Polyreel, Pivot, Linear, Universal Irrigators across Far North Queensland and beyond.
PIMS is also the best equipped installer of large-scale irrigation systems in our region – with an in-house workshop and on-site mobile workshops, trucks, cranes, backhoes, trenchers and specialist bore service available. All are fully supported by our Mareeba based central workshop, storage and sales centre.
From pump repairs to large-scale fully integrated irrigation projects, the team at PIMS has the expertise and capacity to do the job. We service remote cattle stations, communities, councils and mines in Queensland, westwards across the Northern Territory border, northward to the Torres Strait and Papua New Guinea and south of Townsville. Whatever your need PIMS can assist you with:
- Agricultural & Horticultural Pumping, Irrigation
- Irrigators – Hard Hose, Soft Hose, Travelling, Polyreel, Linear & Pivot
- Pumps – Agricultural, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal, Mining & Domestic
- Water Supply – Borehole Redevelopment & Rehabilitation, Pumps, Tanks & Storage, Filtration, Purification, Controllers, Monitoring
- Retail Shop & Services for Business, Pro & DIY
- Pumping, Irrigation & Filtration Equipment Fittings, Sprinklers, Parts, Systems & Accessories
- Pressure Tanks, Controllers & Systems
- Pipe & Fittings
- Solar & Telemetry (Control, Monitoring) Solutions
- Pool & Pond Equipment & Supplies
- Water Quality Testing
- Design, Fabrication, Polywelding, Installation & Maintenance Services
- Complete Range of In-House & On-Site Services
- Central In-House Workshop, Storage Facility & Mobile Workshops
PIMS offers a complete range of water supply services – from borehole installations, redevelopment and rehabilitation through to borehole pumping, flow rate testing, water quality testing, filtration, storage, distribution and remote monitoring. Our cleaning and rehabilitation services allow old or long term unused boreholes to function normally.
PIMS team has practical experience and in-depth knowledge of local and regional conditions and makes use energy- and water-saving technologies – including the latest solar pumping solutions.
- Borehole Rehabilitation & Servicing
- Water Supply, Installations, Maintenance & Rehabilitation
- Borehole Pumping & Flow Rate Testing
- Borehole Piping, Filtration & Distribution
- Storage, Controllers & Monitoring
- Water Quality Testing
- Maximising Output, Yield & Pressure
- Solar Pumping & Remote Solutions
At Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) you'll find expert advice, local knowledge and industry-leading water management products and solutions.
PIMS - Irrigear® Member of the Year
PIMS is also a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts so our customers also benefit from a nationwide knowledge and support network, as well as best value product and service pricing. Whatever your needs, PIMS will tailor a water solution for you, based on the highest industry standards, with emphasis on friendly, expert and professional service.
Contact us today and ind out why PIMS is the leading provider of water and fluid management solutions in our region.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services