Davey HM Series Water Pressure Systems
COMPACT, ALL STAINLESS STEEL, MULTISTAGE PRESSURE SYSTEM. Available from Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS).
The Davey HM Series Water Pressure System pump range is a premium product designed for multi-storey buildings and homes with high pressure needs; and are available with Torrium2 Controllers or with Pressure Switches.
With all stainless-steel pump and hydraulic componentry, and the ability to sustain high water temperatures, the HM Water Pressure System is ideal for household and domestic water supply, farming and agricultural use and irrigation or turf watering applications.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Davey HM Series Water Pressure Systems from Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
The HM Series Water Pressure Systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
- Designed for high pressure needs
- Suitable for high water temperatures
- Corrosion and wear resistant
- Compact design
- Easy to install
- High efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- Low noise output
- Long motor and pump life
The economical Davey HM Series Water Pressure System range with Torrium2 allows for maximum flow rates of 250 lpm, and up to 69m head, the HM range has axial suction and vertical discharge with a compact design for ease of install.
• All stainless-steel pump componentry for better corrosion and abrasion resistance, low noise output and reduced power consumption.
• Air purging valve and stage porting for easier priming, and less susceptibility to air leaks.
• Impellers are mounted directly on to the extended motor shaft maximising performance per stage, and increased wear resistance - leading to a long motor and pump life.
• Complete stainless casing attached to motor bracket at 8 points with an o-ring seal, for better sealing.
• Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) electric motor with built in thermal overload protection and automatic reset.
The Torrium2 controlled HM Series provides a constant flow water supply system with an all stainless steel pump unit. The Torrium2 Controller is adaptive, eliminating cycling, provides loss of prime protection and over temperature cut out. Pressure tanks can be added if site conditions require additional draw off.
Davey HM Series Water Pressure System with Torrium2 models include:
- HM60-06T – max. flow up to 60 lpm and 460kPa
- HM60-08T – max. flow up to 80 lpm and 575kPa
- HM60-10T – max. flow up to 60 lpm and 690kPa
- HM90-08T – max. flow up to 90 lpm and 460kPa
- HM90-11T – max. flow up to 120 lpm and 575kPa
- HM90-13T – max. flow up to 90 lpm and 690kPa
- HM160-15T – max. flow up to 250 lpm and 460kPa
- HM160-19T – max. flow up to 250 lpm and 600kPa
All stainless steel Davey HM Series pump unit with adjustable pressure switch and pressure gauge. Provision for Davey Supercell large draw-off capacity tank. Pressure switch settings assume zero suction. If the pump is to be operated on suction lift or positive inlet pressure application, pressure settings must be adjusted to suit.
Packaged Sets. Complete packaged systems are available on request. Pressure tank and pump mounted on common base plate. Optional control panels also available for single and three phase models.
- HM270-19P – max. pump pressure up to 300kPa
- HM270-25P – max. pump pressure up to 400
Depend on Davey.
For nearly 90 years, Davey has been manufacturing products that create perfect water pressure, healthy drinking water, protection from fire and flood, a clean, relaxing pool or spa, or water to run your farm or business, you can Depend on Davey for the right solution. A market leader in Australia, Davey also export to over 50 countries internationally where our products perform in some of the toughest environments.
Davey products are used in some of the world’s toughest conditions, which is why they are built with dependability and reliability at their core. Traditionally servicing the domestic water pumping, water treatment and swimming pool and spa markets, Davey has in recent years expanded its focus and product portfolio to include the commercial pumping, irrigation and commercial pool markets. As Australia’s leading brand, Davey are committed to keeping our communities safe and protected – especially those in who rely on our products, day in day out. You can Depend on Davey.
Talk to the team at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about the range of Davey HM Series Water Pressure Systems and other great Davey Water products which are right for your water management project.
Enquiry form find out more
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services