Latest Careers Posting
A Full-time Junior/Senior Salesperson is required for immediate start joining a team of specialist providers of technical advice and expertise across pumping, irrigation, filtration and all aspects of water and fluid management.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS), a Mareeba-based firm, is a specialist provider of agricultural, mining, industrial, civil water and sewerage services throughout Far North Queensland.
Attend to in-house and telephone sales, displaying exceptional customer service and irrigation product knowledge whilst building client relationships and loyalty.
Responsible for providing water management solutions to a wide range of clients in the agricultural, industrial, commercial, municipal, mining and domestic sector in Far North Queensland, Torres Strait and surrounds.
- 2 – 3 years retail or customer service experience, preferably in the pumping and irrigation industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, honest, hardworking, conscientious and well presented
- Ability to work unsupervised and have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with the knowledge of an ERP system highly regarded
- Job#: IRR-Sales21
- Salary: Will be commensurate with experience and proven skills.
- Date: 22 May 2020
- Location: Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS), Mareeba, Queensland
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services