Puretec® Puremix-Z7 Undersink Filter System
High Flow Inline Undersink Filter System
The Puretec® PureMix-Z7 system is designed specifically for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater. With 3 levels of filtration, the PureMix-Z7 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron*. Bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals leaving healthy, great tasting, clean, safe and pure water.
Valve-in-filter Head Technology
Puretec provides a complete kit for standard installation and has introduced valve-in-filter head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix-Z7 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced - just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.
No Extra Tap Required - Fits Any Standard Mixer Tap
The PureMix-Z7 installs under your existing kitchen bench and uses your current tap. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard.
- Valve-in-filter Head Technology
- Filters as easy to change as a light globe
- No extra tap required – fits any standard mixer tap
• Removes particles.
• Clarifies the water.
• Removes sediment, rust, sand, silt & algae.
• Reduces chlorine and other chemicals.
• Eliminates bad taste and odours.
• Antibacterial technology inhibits bacterial growth within the system, whilst the 1 micron* rating offers protection from cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
* Please note, this product may not be suitable if you have concerns about bacteria such as E. coli in your water. Contact us for a solution.
- Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
- Increased capacity to a massive 60,560 Litres.
- With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts+.
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
- Model Number: PUREMIX-Z7
- Replacement Cartridge: Z7-R
- Flow Rate: 9.5 Lpm at 420 kPa
- Min/Max Temperature: 0° - 38°C
- Min/Max Pressure: 200 - 689 kPa
- Micron Rating: 1 micron*
- Capacity: 60,560 Litres
- Approximate Space Required
Vertical Mounting: 500 mm (h) x 215 mm (w)
Horizontal Mounting: 215 mm (h) x 500 mm (w)
- Warranty: 10 Years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron Rating is nominal.
Premium Manufacturer of Water Filtration Products.
Puretec® is dedicated to manufacturing a wide range of leading edge water filtration products and to provide unrivaled backup. All Puretec products come with class leading warranties, are of impeccable quality and are true to our tagline "Perfecting Water". With 30 years in the water filtration industry, Puretec remains a family owned, family run company with an unrivalled reputation for quality, innovation and reliability.
Puretec’s vision is to be the world’s best water purification manufacturer. The best means providing outstanding quality and value, leading innovation and continuous improvement, ‘Wow’ Customer service and the largest range through authorised distributors.
Talk to the team at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts. Find out more about the complete range of Puretec Water Filtration Systems – and start drinking pure water sooner than you thought possible!
Enquiry form find out more
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services