You'll find a full range of Hunter products at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS).
Hunter Industries is a global, family-owned manufacturer of premier solutions for the irrigation and outdoor lighting sectors. Headquartered in San Marcos, California, since 1981, we offer thousands of products, including a complete spectrum of water- and energy efficient solutions for residential, commercial, and agricultural applications.
From rotors and valves to weather sensors and smart controllers, our philosophy is to produce products that allow landscape professionals to use as little water and energy as possible to create optimal functionality and ambience while promoting sustainable resource use.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Hunter products and solutions from Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
Driving our continued success is the combined energy and talents of the nearly 3,000 people on our team. Together, we create a diverse array of products that can be seen all over the world, from residential landscapes, stadiums, and national landmarks to theme parks, commercial complexes, hotels, and municipal buildings.
In the factory, the office, and the field, we put innovation to work every day for every one of our customers around the world. Some Hunter emblematic products include:
- Hunter MP Rotator® Sprinklers: The smarter, faster & better choice for high-efficiency irrigation.
- Hunter PGP Sprinklers: The world’s best-selling irrigation rotor since 1981.
- Hunter PGV and ICV Valves: Exceptionally easy to maintain.
- Hunter Hydrawise™ Smart Wi-Fi Irrigation Controllers: Residential irrigation controllers.
- Hunter Pro-C®: Residential & light commercial irrigation controllers.
- Hunter Pro-HC: Durable indoor/outdoor irrigation controllers with Hydrawise® web-based software.
- Hunter NODE: Battery-powered waterproof irrigation controller.
- Hunter NODE-BT: Bluetooth® enabled battery-operated wireless irrigation valve controllers.
- Hunter EZ Decoder System (EZDS): Simple two-wire solution for HCC and ICC2 controllers.
- Hunter X2™ Irrigation Controller: Wi-Fi enabled smart Wi-Fi controller with Hydrawise®.
- Hunter Wireless Mini-Clik Rain Sensor.
MP Rotator nozzles feature unique, multi-trajectory rotating streams that deliver water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak in at rates that soils can absorb. Use the MP Rotator to replace the sprinkler head on any conventional spray head body or pop up sprinkler for water savings of up to 30%.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Colour-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt & debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen prevents large objects from clogging nozzle
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc & radius
The demand for smart technology continues to expand across all segments of the irrigation industry. Hunter Industries has redoubled efforts to bring you high-performance, easy-to-use products that combine power and versatility to meet the needs of contractors, designers, homeowners and the landscapes themselves.
Hydrawise® cloud software is a user-friendly water management software. Each homeowner can use Predictive Watering Adjustments to achieve water savings. Hydrawise software is also a powerful tool for professional contractors to do in-depth water management for their client’s landscape, piping system and valves electrical system. It is a professional cloud-based irrigation software that works for everyone.
- Contractor management system allows access to multiple controllers anytime.
- Predictive Watering Adjustments based on web-based weather data brings up to 50 percent in water savings.
- Extensive system reporting keeps you in the know.
- Monitor internet connection, flow & electrical current.
- Get automatic notifications via text & app to alert you of broken pipes or sprinklers.
Built on Innovation®
A global leader in the irrigation, architectural and landscape lighting, and custom manufacturing industries. Beyond efficient product innovation, Hunter® Industries is also known as a leader in outstanding customer service, product training and technical support in all of their business segments. Distributed in Australia through HR Products and Nelson Australia.
Talk to the team at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Hunter® range of products, systems and solutions which are right for your irrigation or lighting project.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services