You'll find a full range of Franklin Electric Products at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS).
Franklin Electric was established in Australia in 1962 to support the water industry. Since then Franklin Electric has evolved from an electric motor supplier to a water systems supplier. Franklin Electric offers an extensive range of water pumps, submersible electric motors, variable speed drives, controls and protective devices.
Whether you need a submersible pump and motor for a clean well water system or a water pump for a large industrial or irrigation project, Franklin Electric has a solution to meet your requirements because – Moving Water Is Our Business.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Franklin Electric Products from the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management. Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) a member of Irrigear® – The Water System Experts.
Franklin Electric offer pumps, motors, drives, and controls for use in a wide variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, and municipal applications.
- 0.37 kW to 400 kW Submersible Electric Motors
- 4” through to 14” Submersible Bore Pumps in cast iron, 304 stainless steel & 316 stainless steel
- Domestic Pressure Systems
- Electric motor Protections, Pumptec, Pumptec Plus & Submonitors
- Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
- Industrial & Irrigation Pressure Booster Systems
- Pressure Tanks
- Solar Pumps, Motors, Drives & Arrays
- Variable Speed Drives from 1.1 kW to 400kW
- Vertical & Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
Franklin Electric is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of products and systems, focused on the movement and management of water and fuel.
- Availability – We are committed to delivering our products & services when & where our customer needs them
- Cost – We consider cost in every decision we make. We strive to control cost for the best value to our customers
- Innovation – We are driven to evaluate new technologies & develop new products, services, & processes, our drive to innovate is at the core of what we do
- Quality – Above all, we are committed to providing high quality products & services to our customers
- Service – We are passionate about providing industry-leading technical service, robust training programs, and unwavering support & communication
Moving water is our business
Talk to the team at Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) to find out more about Franklin Electric range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services