Junior/Senior Irrigation Salespersons - several Sales Positions are available for suitable Applicants. Immediate start due to an increased demand in sales.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS), a Mareeba-based firm, is a specialist provider of technical advice and expertise across pumping, irrigation, filtration and all aspects of water and fluid management.
You will be responsible for providing water management solutions to a wide range of clients in the agricultural, industrial, commercial, municipal, mining, and domestic sector in Far North Queensland, Torres Strait, and surrounds. Tasks, Responsibilities and Duties will include but not be limited to:
- In-house and telephone sales.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Irrigation product knowledge
- Building client relationships and loyalty.
- Current Drivers Licence
- 2 – 3 years retail or customer service experience (preferably in the pumping and irrigation industry).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated, honest, hardworking, conscientious, and well-presented.
- Ability to work unsupervised and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with the knowledge of an ERP system highly regarded.
- Job#: IRR-Sales-2-21
- Salary: Will be commensurate with experience and proven skills.
- Date: 24 February 2021
- Location: Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS) Mareeba, Queensland 4880
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services