Latest Careers Posting
An Irrigation Designer/Technician is required for immediate start joining a team of specialist providers of technical advice and expertise across pumping, irrigation, filtration and all aspects of water and fluid management.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS), a Mareeba-based firm, is a specialist provider of agricultural, mining, industrial, civil water and sewerage services throughout Far North Queensland.
Design and install complex irrigation systems using CAD technology in the fields of agricultural, commercial and landscape applications.
Responsible for providing high end quality solutions and maintaining WHS requirements during all aspects of installation work.
- Current Driver Licence
- 5 years’ experience working in irrigation design/installation/operation in agricultural, commercial and landscape applications
- Ability to create and interpret irrigation plans and drawings using CAD technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, honest and hardworking, conscientious and well presented
- Ability to work unsupervised and have exceptional complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with the knowledge of an ERP system highly regarded
- Good knowledge of WHS regulations and requirements
- Job#: IRR-Tech20
- Salary: Will be commensurate with experience and proven skills and may include the provision of a fully maintained motor vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer for the right candidate.
- Date: 22 May 2020
- Location: Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services, Mareeba, Queensland
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services