Administration Assistant is required for immediate start joining a team of specialist providers of technical advice and expertise across pumping, irrigation, filtration and all aspects of water and fluid management.
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services (PIMS), a Mareeba-based firm, is a specialist provider of agricultural, mining, industrial, civil water and sewerage services throughout Far North Queensland.
General ad hoc Administration including updating of product pricing, assisting stock control, processing of incoming/outgoing mail and daily banking.
- Current Driver Licence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, honest and hardworking, conscientious and well presented
- Ability to work unsupervised, displaying a high attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs
- he knowledge of an ERP system highly regarded
- Good knowledge of WHS regulations and requirements
- Job#: IRR-Admin
- Salary: Will be commensurate with experience and proven skills and may include the provision of a fully maintained motor vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer for the right candidate.
- Date: 07 May 2021
- Location: Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services, Mareeba, Queensland
Pumping Irrigation & Machinery Services